Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 12 - Journaling



I like journaling, scrapbooking, blogging. I’m one of those people who has pictures in an album within days of a vacation. I know not everyone likes to write everything down, but I find it helps me to note what I eat each day. I also note exercise and sometimes what I'm feeling. I use the journal to go back over the weeks that I was successful in shedding a few pounds, and see what is working. If you don’t like to journal, there are counters out there for keeping track of calorie intake. The Calorie Counter at Calorie Smart is one of them. Search the web, there are a plethora of tools. Just find something that works for you.
I did much better today, ate more vegetables and fruit and stayed within my 1,200 calories. I forgot my pedometer this morning but walked for an hour this evening. I'm back on track.

Disclaimer

Any information in this blog should not take the place of medical advice from a professional. I am simply sharing my journey.