Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 39 - Supplements

There are many opinions regarding the benefits of supplements
for women. The most common recommendations are:
Multivitamin (not more than 100% of daily total)
Omega-3 Fish Oil
Calcium
Vitamin B
Vitamin D

Read more about supplements here. Ask you doctor for suggestions.

I haven't replaced my pedometer, which I broke last week, and I've decided not to exercise this evening. Wearing the pedometer does push me a little more into walking farther. I did stay under 1,200 calories. It's a rainy day and the temperatures have dipped. It's supposed to be the same tomorrow so I'm using up all my vegetables and making some vegetable soup. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Disclaimer

Any information in this blog should not take the place of medical advice from a professional. I am simply sharing my journey.