Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 54 - Half Way Point

Half way to Labor Day and I’m a couple of pounds ahead of my mid-point goal of 12 ½ pounds.

I’m having trouble keeping interested in writing everything down and tracking what I eat. Guessing portion sizes is not working and I’m going back to weighing/measuring. I’ve also slipped back into eating the same thing every day and not taking time to prepare food. Today, I made more effort:

Breakfast: Greek yogurt mixed with ¼ cup of Kashi Go Lean cereal
Snack: Watermelon
Lunch: Tuna with sliced tomato and cucumber drizzled in tangerine balsamic vinegar and lime olive oil.
Snack: Yogurt with pineapple
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Grilled chicken, cauliflower and baked potato with sour cream
Snack: Almonds

I don’t do well with push ups and opted for wall push-ups instead. I reached 7,700 steps on the pedometer and also swam for 30 minutes.

Disclaimer

Any information in this blog should not take the place of medical advice from a professional. I am simply sharing my journey.