Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 60 - The Good News About Chocolate

Chocolate can reduce stress. Read the article here
Make sure it’s dark chocolate and don’t consume more than 1.5 ounces per day.

I started off today with an abs exercise DVD, but didn't get very far with it. I'm going to keep working on that until I can get through the whole thing. Then I used the elliptical, but it was squeaking so I used WD-40 which stopped the squeak, but one of the screws came loose. After fixing that and wiping the dirt/grease off my hands I didn't feel much like continuing. I did walk for quite a while at the mall - it's far too hot to walk outside.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I am pretty excited about this chocolate news! I used to really like milk chocolate. But now that I have a healthy diet, I prefer dark chocolate. Its not as sweet. Keep going on your journey. You're doing great! Hugs!

Disclaimer

Any information in this blog should not take the place of medical advice from a professional. I am simply sharing my journey.