Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 68 - Vitamin C Rich Foods

Eating foods high in vitamin C can limit risks of stroke by up to 42% according to an English study. Add the following vitamin C rich fruits and vegetables in your diet: Yellow bell pepper, broccoli, papaya, strawberries, Brussels sprouts, kiwifruit, cantaloupe.

I got in 10,205 steps today (a lot of those were while shopping at Lowes). Instead of eating as soon as I got home, I did over 40 minutes on the elliptical. I've been trying to add more protein into my meals to keep me feeling full longer. My total calories for today are under 1,200 calories and I have some sugar free jello if I want a snack later.

Disclaimer

Any information in this blog should not take the place of medical advice from a professional. I am simply sharing my journey.