Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 101 - Power Foods

Adding antioxidants, fiber, and potassium into your diet could be as simple as eating blackberries and raspberries. Read more here

My weight chart has not moved in weeks but yesterday I stepped up the cardio exercise, rushed around cleaning the house, shopped and ended the day with a late evening swim. The scales showed a loss of 1/2 pound so maybe I'm on the downward track, finally. Only seven days to Labor Day and the end of my goal date. I'm 6 pounds short of my goal, but even if I don't make it I'm happy with a 19 pound loss. Life has its ups and downs and the scale reflects that. This isn't the end of the journey, and on Labor Day, I'll post my next weight loss goal.

Disclaimer

Any information in this blog should not take the place of medical advice from a professional. I am simply sharing my journey.