Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 102 - Throwing Away Food

Can you throw food away? I grew up as part of the clean plate club and was instructed to eat everything on my plate because there were starving children in India, Africa, China ______ fill in the blank. So today I still have trouble leaving something on my plate and couldn’t never conceive eating half an ice cream cone. In an article I read today about the Beck Diet there are response cards to help overcome sabotaging thoughts. "Extra food will always go to waste, either in the trash or on my body," dieter Barbara Nelson says, reading what is on one of her response cards.
The Beck Diet for Life teaches you to overcome negative food thoughts. I haven’t read this book and would be interested to know what your thoughts are. Beck Diet Solution

Disclaimer

Any information in this blog should not take the place of medical advice from a professional. I am simply sharing my journey.