Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 97 - Challenges


I've been stuck in a rut lately. Although I've been eating reasonably well during the day, I cannot seem to stop the cravings in the evenings and exercise has been virtually non existent. A few days ago my daughter came home with an abandoned puppy and although she has found a home for her, she can't go to her new home for a week or so. With all the disruptions that a new puppy brings, we started taking both her dogs and the puppy for long walks in the evening. It's made a big difference in my energy level. Then yesterday I came across a challenge on Syl's Live, Smile, Run blog. (Take a look at before and after pictures - they're amazing).
The challenge is to follow the 30 Day Shred DVD for - you guessed it - 30 days (10 days at each level). Look at Syl's site for more info. here. I've signed up and plan to start on September 1. It's just the push that I needed - thanks Syl.

Disclaimer

Any information in this blog should not take the place of medical advice from a professional. I am simply sharing my journey.