Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Goals

I wasn't very good at controlling exercise or food in 2011 so I'm starting again at Day 1.

Goals for 2012
Find at least one new healthy recipe each week
A minimum of 30 minutes exercise a day
Buy new bathroom scales and weigh weekly
Keep a food journal
Stick to 1200 calories per day
Eat less processed food

I'll also break down the calories for each meal/snack so that I don't use too many at the beginning of the day.

Breakfast = 250
Snack = 100
Lunch = 250
Snack = 100
Dinner = 450
Snack = 50

4 comments:

carla said...

it's day two.
we
got
this.


MizFit

Cozy in Texas said...

The great weather helps, Carla. I went for a nice long walk yesterday.
Ann

MaryFran said...

You can do it! I'm with you 2011 wasn't the greatest year healthy lifestyle wise for me (and other ways too...lol). 2012 is the year I get back on track and reclaim my life!

Charity said...

Thanks for posting about this! I am with you and glad we are in this together:) I am sending you the info on the challenge through email.

http://giveawaygal.blogspot.com

Disclaimer

Any information in this blog should not take the place of medical advice from a professional. I am simply sharing my journey.