Sunday, March 15, 2015

Whole 30 - Day 21 - End of the Third Week

The end of the third week

Pounds lost this week: 1
Total Loss: 6 pounds

Inches lost this week: 0
Total inches lost: 2.5

I'm still struggling with the amount of meat on this plan. I grilled chicken breasts and have been eating those with salad for lunch and evening. For breakfast I've occasionally eaten sausage, but mostly eggs or a piece of fruit. The past couple of weeks it's been difficult to follow the plan. We had snow and ice for several days which made grocery shopping impossible and then I had a stomach bug and ate soup and toast for a couple of days. This week, I'll get back on track and look for some recipes and plan meals.

Disclaimer

Any information in this blog should not take the place of medical advice from a professional. I am simply sharing my journey.