Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 8 - Week Review

This is the end of the first week and I’ve noted the flickering dial on the scales and pulled out the tape measure.

I lost 6 ½ pounds this week and 2 1/2 inches from my waist.

While I don’t expect such a big loss each week, I was nevertheless excited to see a 6 ½ pound drop. Cutting down on processed food and making healthier choices has made a big difference in how I feel, and I’ve either exercised or at least kept my pedometer steps between 5,000 and 10,000 each day. My calorie intake has been at or just under 1,200 per day (you should never go below 1,000 without consulting with your physician)

14 more weeks to go!

Disclaimer

Any information in this blog should not take the place of medical advice from a professional. I am simply sharing my journey.