Friday, May 22, 2020

Week 3 Update - Day 22 May Daily Diary

Week 3 Update:
This hasn't been a very good week. I haven't gone over my maximum goal calories of 1,400 and most days it has been 1,200 calories or under. My step count has been between 3,000 and 7,000 but the big difference is that although I've kept to the calorie count I have eaten more bread than in previous weeks and inches have crept up on my waist which shows that although calories count, what you eat also has a big impact. I've also noticed that the days I am tired that exercise is an effort and I've snacked more. I think after all these weeks confined to home due to Covid 19, we're all getting a bit fed up with not having our normal distractions out of the house.
This week I need  to stick to 1,200 calories or under and 7,000 steps per day. Hopefully this increase is temporary. Regardless, I've still lost 4.5 pounds and 7.5 inches - 9 days to go until  the end of the month!


Disclaimer

Any information in this blog should not take the place of medical advice from a professional. I am simply sharing my journey.