Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Half Size Me - Heather

 One of the problems I've had with diet companies like Weight Watchers is that they have a one size fits all mentality. When I wasn't losing weight a few years ago, the leader told me to just follow the program which I had been doing and religiously keeping track of exercise and food - very discouraging. Her other words of wisdom were "eat more food!" !!!!! 

Heather at Half Size Me explains how to track food and exercise and find what works for you. Each of us will have different calorie intake and exercise to maintain weight or cause a deficit in order to lose weight. 

She has many You Tube videos following her journey of losing and maintaining a loss of 170 pounds.

Also download her free book Breaking the Cycle from her web site Half Size Me.



How to get started:


Disclaimer

Any information in this blog should not take the place of medical advice from a professional. I am simply sharing my journey.