Friday, May 15, 2020

Week 2 Update - Day 15 May Daily Diary

Week 2 update:
This week has been good - I did get a little off track on Mothers' Day but still counted calories. I weigh every morning at the same time before eating breakfast and I'm not sure why it hasn't consistently shown a downward spiral. The day the weight increased (May 10) was the day following a busy exercise day with over 11,000 steps! But regardless of the pounds, inches are coming off and I'm noticing a difference in how clothes fit and less fat around my middle. One big change I've made is not snacking in the evening.

Week 2 Loss:
Pounds - 1
Inches - 4.5

Total May loss:
Pounds: 4.9
Inches: 9.5 (biggest loss - 2 inches from my waist)



Disclaimer

Any information in this blog should not take the place of medical advice from a professional. I am simply sharing my journey.