Friday, May 29, 2020

Week 4 Update - Day 29 May Daily Diary

I've had a lot of exercise this week but the scale is still not showing a steady decrease. I'm making the most of the warm weather and gardening, digging, planting flowers and tending to vegetables. I've also been walking for 30-45 minutes in the evening. The days it rained last week, I dug out a Kathy Smith video. Calorie intake has been 1,200 or less which I'm not finding difficult and I haven't been hungry. I am definitely making better food choices and not eating much processed food. Let's face it shopping wearing a mask and with all the rules of going in one direction and playing dodge ball with people who seem unaware that Coronavirus is something serious isn't conducive for an enjoyable shopping experience. Many aisles I avoid are candy/chocolate, ice cream and potato chips - they're neither worth the extra time nor the calories.
Inches loss this week: 1

Two days to go until the end of the month. . .




Disclaimer

Any information in this blog should not take the place of medical advice from a professional. I am simply sharing my journey.