Sunday, May 31, 2020

May Daily Diary

Although I didn't reach my goal of a 10 pound loss in May, I did lose 8 pounds and 8.5 inches. Eating healthier has given me more energy which in turn has helped me to maintain a higher level of exercise. Daily recording of calories and steps with My Fitness Pal and Fit Bit has given me a better view and I'll continue with those. However, a monthly 10 pound loss is probably overly optimistic for me and a more likely goal is 1/2 pound a week. I have also found that I need to stay around 1,200 calories to continue losing weight.
I hope you all had success this month - focusing on something else rather than the constant bombardment of Corona Virus updates is also good for our mental health.

Stay safe everyone.

Disclaimer

Any information in this blog should not take the place of medical advice from a professional. I am simply sharing my journey.