Monday, May 18, 2020

Calories and Diets - Day 18 May Daily Diary

I have a basket full of calorie books and various diets I've tried. Counting calories always seems to work for me though if I'm in the right mindset which we all know is a huge part of losing unwanted pounds.

My Fitness Pal is a great app to use.

Calorie King also has a lot of resources and calculators.
















Day 18:
Most of the day was spent helping the grandkids with their schoolwork which is no easy task because you have to learn a multitude of computer programs and how to access the lessons. So I didn't accumulate many steps today. Instead of walking, I following a Fabulous 50s workout video which was only 15 minutes but accounted for 1,309 steps.

Calories: 1,285
Steps: 3,426


Disclaimer

Any information in this blog should not take the place of medical advice from a professional. I am simply sharing my journey.